Free removal tool to get rid of Backdoor:Win32/Agent,malware,adware and ransomware for windows PC.
Backdoor:Win32/Agent It is a backdoor Trojan that allows an attacker to take control of infected computers. When the computer is infected, the Trojan connects to an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) server and is connected to receive attacker control commands. These commands indicate the Trojan can perform many different actions, including downloading and installing additional components and propagating to other computers through MSN Messenger. This trojan virus is installed into the system via TrojanDropper:Win32/Agent.gen!I. Once it will get injected into computer system it gather the Internet traffic information and moreover it will perform commands issued by a remote attacker.
This Trojan virus will install some files on the system such as : <system folder>\nwagentsdt.dll . This indicate that the virus is successfully entered into the system, which is also important for you to know how to remove this Backdoor:Win32/Agent from the computer system. Several malicious functions is performed on the system due to this Trojan virus. You know to get installed on the start-up folder this vicious virus will modify the registry editors and also create few new registry entry as you can see here :
- Adds value: "Description"
- With data: "service advertising protocol."
- To subkey: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Nwsapagent
- Adds value: "ServiceDll"
- With data: "<system folder>\nwagentsdt.dll"
- To subkey: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Nwsapagent\Parameters
It will copies system file with random names to different location, this is done only to configure it created files on the system and can't get caught by the anti-virus program. This given system files "<system folder>\mtxex.dll" is copied to another file or to other folder with the name "<system folder>\msvatu.dll". Now note this new copied files is only use to store more malware data. once these files are created it will delete some files by running the following command
- rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwagentsdt.dll NwcSvcGet <dropper path and file name>
Therefore this make a effective impact on the system. However this all malicious activity can be stooped if you remove Backdoor:Win32/Agent immediately.
About Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus
Backdoor:Win32/Agent is a vicious virus which recently has deceive many computer users all round the world. This threat is especially distributed through web and a deceptive software selling methodology that is termed as bundling. Users usually install this virus carelessly during download of free software programs like Games, Apps and other utility tools from unethical websites. This infection attacks on all the foremost browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge etc therefore you’ll notice its effects no matter which one of them you employ. It infiltrates into your system without any consent and knowledge and spread its malicious code into the computer. Backdoor:Win32/Agent threat can sneak into users computer through several ways such as visiting malicious websites, clicking on Spam email attachments, clicking on unwanted advertisements or social engineering scams as Flash Player, Browser or Media Player updates, downloading pornographic content into your system recently, clicking on some hacked links which you were not aware of. Sometimes Backdoor:Win32/Agent will recommend you to download system security programs or update outdated browser plug-ins. To being unseen from security programs, it deletes the windows registry items as well. Moreover, it will record your browsing history and transfer the collected information to cyber crooks. Backdoor:Win32/Agent typically displays ton of unreliable pop-ups, fake error messages, annoying ads and alerts. You’d better stay away from this threat as it aims to install unwanted programs into your PC to create more damage and freeze out/hang your machine. It will also slow down the performance of your system drastically.
Symptoms Of Attack Backdoor:Win32/Agent
Once Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus gets successfully installed in your system it will create lots of vulnerabilities and damage your system in following ways:
1. You may realize that Internet browser URL tab, homepage and default search engine has been assigned to the present threat. As a result, you will be redirected to numerous types of infectious sites.
2. This worm installs several small apps which is known as helper objects that stop users from reverting these changes that triggers plenty of unstoppable pop-ups. Whenever you search something you a get lot of misleading search results and business information.
3. Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus overtakes your web browser and it forcibly display annoying pop-up ads, floating ads, banners, deals, fake coupons and offers to promote third party’s dubious merchandise and forge services on every web pages. Each time you press these pop-ups, you generate net traffic and pay-per-click revenue for the unknown folks that revealed the program.
4. Additionally Backdoor:Win32/Agent install various malware and employ different gimmick to steal your confidential and personal informations like email ID, Password, messages, credit/debit card details etc.
5. Sometimes Backdoor:Win32/Agent it will encrypt all your personal documents and PDF, XLS, PPT, DOCT, TXT, JPEG and JS files present on the targeted system. In spite of whichever file you are trying to open, you’ll be notified that the file has been encrypted and you have got to visit the desired website and follow instructions on that site to get the cryptography key. The hackers will force you to pay ample amount of money to reveal the codes of encrypted files.
Causes of Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus attack
It is commonly being seen these days that Backdoor:Win32/Agent is targeting Windows computer to executes its malicious activities through Internet. Many users become prey of this threat because they think it as a legitimate program but in actual it is designed by cyber criminals to spoof unaware users. It can easily sneak into your PC suing its rogue technique via several methods, some of the common ways of infiltrating Backdoor:Win32/Agent in your computer are given below
- Visiting unsafe website – Many users get redirected towards some unknown website while surfing Internet. Sometime it is ok, but it is always not safe because these types of threats are usually hidden in those website.
- Via Freeware – It can make its way into your system when you download some free of cost software. It carries bundles of malicious codes and processes.
- Spam email attachments – It can sneak into your computer via Spam email attachments. So always beware before opening any unknown email attachments in Spam.
- Infected Device – Many users insert infected removal device in their PC which contain infected files and Backdoor:Win32/Agent can easily get installed in PC without any permission.
- Peer-to-Peer Sharing: If you are using a shared network to work then it is strongly suggested to be alert , as malicious file and process of Backdoor:Win32/Agent can make it way into system via peer-to-peer sharing.
Backdoor:Win32/Agent should be removed immediately after it been detected because if it is not removed soon it can degrade the performance of your PC and make it useless.
How the Backdoor:Win32/Agent Virus is Harmful
Backdoor:Win32/Agent is a very harmful virus for all Windows OS based system. Programmed by the evil minded cyber crooks this nasty malware infection comes in your PC with the sole motive to cause severe destruction in your PC. It is very annoying as well as deadly virus which drops highly mischievous codes deep in your PC and makes the users suffer a lot. Due to this very malware infection you are likely to witness fatal damage in your PC. It not only only affect the efficiency of your system but also affect usual functioning. Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus make your system very slow and utilizes maximum system resources. Moreover, it also generate bulk of junk data in your hard drive and occupies all free disk space.
Whats more, Backdoor:Win32/Agent infects and damage all kinds of files and application in your PC. It causes corruption in your .exe files and also takes complete control over the working web browsers on infected PC. Due to this very nasty infection you will face severe difficulties while using Internet on your PC. It even steal crucial data from your system and pass it to the remote hackers. It makes crucial changes in your system as well browser setting. The worst part is, it creates backdoor into compromised machine and makes it easier for other dangerous spyware and worms to infiltrates in your computer. Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus carries the ability to make your system completely unusable in just no time.
Keep Your PC Safe by Removing Backdoor:Win32/Agent Virus
Removing Backdoor:Win32/Agent is very essential to keep your PC safe and protected. This nasty malware infection carries such highly destructive properties that can make your computer completely good for nothing if not removed soon. Well, it monitors your online activities and collects some very confidential and sensitive information like browsing history, financial secrets, login details, IP address, etc. which can proves to be quite risky if falls in wrong hands. It even download and install several other threats in your computer and your system vulnerable for severe destruction. The only possible way to avoid such calamitous issues is to remove Backdoor:Win32/Agent at the earliest.
Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus not only reduces your PC performance but also causes frequent system crashes and freezes. It infect every single file as well as application stored into compromised computer which can cause severe data inaccessibility scenario for you. It even controls your online activities and may trick you with some kind of online scam. Removing this infectious malware infection not only protect your system from any further damage but also minimize the chance of emergence of several other infection. Therefore, you should get rid of Backdoor:Win32/Agent malware infection as soon as possible on your Windows computer system before it causes any severe troubles on your PC.
Manual Removal Tips for Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus
If you getting that your PC is behaving weirdly and you are unable to do online work then it surely your PC gets infected with computer virus. After the intrusion of virus usually such kind on changes you will notice into your PC. Generally, virus are designed by cyber hackers with mission to interrupt your computer activities and they are developed with advanced tricks that silently gets into your PC and then after interrupt your computer activities. Know, it’s a terrible situation for anyone but need not to panic as still you can get rid of it in easy manner. You just need to go through the below stated step to remove Backdoor:Win32/Agent manually:-
- First Restart your PC in safe mode and then after continuously press F8 till the system reboot in Safe mode. This step upgrade system performance by loading only necessary files.
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del to open Task manager and then after select Backdoor:Win32/Agent related processes. Now, click OK.
- Open registry editor by Typing “regedit” in search box and from there delete all virus related files.
Now after cleaning registry editor, task manager you now need to uninstall infectious or bad programs from Windows control Panel.
If you are using Windows Xp/Vista and Windows 7 then got through the below mentioned steps:-
- First click on start button and then after go to the Control Panel
- Select Add/Remove programs
- Find out or locate Backdoor:Win32/Agent from installed program and then uninstall them.
- Now, Restart the computer.
If you are using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 then you just need to follow the below stated step:-
- Open charm box by pressing Windows and Q key together.
- There, type “Control Panel” and then press Enter
- From control Panel search “Install/Uninstall” Program
- Now, search Backdoor:Win32/Agent and then after Uninstall themselves.
- After that, Restart the PC once again.
If you are using most upgraded version of Windows ie Windows 10 then just go through the very below given step:-
- Click start Menu and then after click settings.
- Now, double click system.
- Click App & Features and from here select Backdoor:Win32/Agent related harmful program
- Click Uninstall after the button appears.
- The after Restart the PC.
Really, it becomes tough to operate PC when gets infected with Backdoor:Win32/Agent or other vicious computer threats but going this way you can remove the virus from your PC. If you are finding it tough and looking for easy method you must go for Free scanner.
Remove Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus toolbar from browsing applications
The Backdoor:Win32/Agent is very infectious for the all browsing applications or web browsers. It will attach itself with the browsers in the form of toolbars and extensions. Its purpose it to redirect you whenever you launch the browsers. No matters which browser you are using as it is harmful for all of the them. Generally the most famous web browsers such as Google chrome , Mozilla Firefox and Internet explorer are getting affected by this Backdoor:Win32/Agent. You may notice this in the browsers as an add-ons or plug-ins. In order to perform safe web browsing it is compulsory to remove it from browsing applications.
Take a look on the all step that requires to Remove Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus toolbar from browsing applications
For Google chrome:
- Firstly you have to open the browser main menu, here you will get 3 horizontal lines on top right side. Click on that lines.
- Here a drop down menu will come in which you have to click on tools option and move to extensions.
- Now select the Backdoor:Win32/Agent from extension and completely remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- At first open the Mozilla Firefox browser and move to tools option.
- Now click on the Add-ons option and move to extensions .
- Here list of extensions or toolbars will be displayed. Select the Backdoor:Win32/Agentand remove it
For Internet explorer:
- Open Internet explorer and click on the tool option.
- Now select the manage Add-ons .
- Choose the Backdoor:Win32/Agent from the list of Add-ons and remove it.
Clean shortcut files that have created through Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus
The Backdoor:Win32/Agent is a dangerous computer threat. The cyber criminals team has designed this threat to gain the profit. Only the Windows computer is getting attacked by this. Once it enters the computer created so many shortcut files. On the desktop you may also see some unwanted icons. The shortcuts which are created in your computer by the Backdoor:Win32/Agent is really very unsafe. You have to avoid them and do not try to click on that. These shortcuts will initiates illegal activities so its better stay away from that. Some user thoughts that the shortcuts is not an unsafe program for the computer but let me tell you that the presence of shortcuts in the computer ma be the reason for the loss of data. So it is very important to clean the all shortcut files that have created through Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus. As long as these shortcuts will remain present in the computer, keep doing, many unwanted activities.
Process to Clean shortcut files that have created through Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus
1st method : Using command line
It is very easy method so the non-technical users can also clean the shortcut files using this method.
- Go to Run and type CMD ans hit the enter button. Here you will see a command prompt window.
- Type attrib -h -s -r -a /s /d Drive-Name:*.*
- Change the Drive -Name with the location of shortcut files
- Suppose the shortcut files is in the C drive then type attrib -h -s -r -a /s /d C:*.*
- Now hit the enter button. All the shortcut files will be removed.
2nd Method : Using Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus scanner
If the shortcut files remains present in the computer after doing the 1st method then you should take help of a Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus scanner.
- Download the Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus scanner and install it in the computer.
- Choose the drive where the shortcut files is present
- Now scan that drive and once the scanning gets completed it shows list of virus
- Here select them and click on the delete button.
Scan and Remove Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus Automatically
Backdoor:Win32/Agent is a very dangerous program which can attack your computer vigorously. If the Backdoor:Win32/Agent remains for a long period of time then it can become more dangerous and perform several types of malicious activity to degrade the performance of your computer. So it should be better to remove Backdoor:Win32/Agent as soon as it is detected. You can remove the threat manually also but it is a time taking process and need technical expertise. Apart from that sometime manually removing is not able to remove all the infection from computer. In addition Antivirus program also fails to protect your PC from this infection because it hide deep inside your PC and it has the ability to disable your security program. Therefore, if you really want to remove the threat from your PC then you should use virus Backdoor:Win32/Agent scanner. It is the best alternative way to remove the threat in hassle free manner. The tool is fully integrated with expert removal technique that uninstall Backdoor:Win32/Agent in effective way. It remove the infection in a few steps. The utility is equipped with several features which scan and eliminate all type of unwanted program effectively. So, according to experts choose virus Backdoor:Win32/Agent scanner to uninstall this type of virus in a very effective and appropriate way. It is the best option to remove threats from your PC completely. In addition, the tool has a simple and intuitive interface, which make it easy to use and that’s why any non-technical user can also perform Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus removal with ease.
Prevention tips for Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus
Backdoor:Win32/Agent is such a dreadful and stubborn virus which is capable to do lots of malicious activities on the infected PC, Once inside. Generally it targets your PC through various means but the most commonly mode of entry is spam mail attachments, free software download, online gaming, suspicious links, hacked websites, using infected media drive and sharing files over the Internet. Once your PC gets infected with the Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus your nightmare would be start that you have no idea. Your PC runs extremely slowly and becomes vulnerable. So it is highly recommended by experts to take caution while browsing the Internet. Some of the prevention tips are given below.
1. Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus bundled with free wares such as videos, system utilities, movies etc. when user click those free wares for download purpose, Backdoor:Win32/Agent might get installed installed into your computer. So it is recommended not to click those freewares without knowing it properly.
2. User should not open and read unknown or unfamiliar spam mail attachments because it is the one more way for Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus to invade in your computer.
3. Be careful while clicking on suspicious links because they are linked with harmful virus infection. So don’t click on unfamiliar links.
4. Harmful virus may also hit your computer when you visit to hacked website or malevolent site. So user should keep away himself to visit malicious sites.
5. Scan your PC regularly with powerful antivirus tool.
6. Don’t use infected Media drive because there is lots of chances of causing Backdoor:Win32/Agent virus in PC.
Step 1 : Download and install Free Scanner Tool. Once the installation process is completed, click on Start New Scan option as mentioned bellow.
Step 2 : This Spyware Helpdesk help to solve all kind of harmful threats related to your PC.
Step 3 : In this step you will find that the advanced System Guard Window will prevent your PC from all kind of malicious attack.
Step 4 : This Network Security Window will stop unwanted modification on your Internet connection and give you the full control over your Internet connection.
Step 5 : You can schedule the scan process anytime from this Scan Scheduler Window.
Step 6 : The Custom Scan Window save lots of time by providing a custom scan options. In custom scan option you can choose multiple option that you want scan.
Step 7 : The rollback feature in Backup Window will provide to restore the backed up file. That means it will restore your deleted file with new rollback features.
Step 8 : This Exclusions feature will helps you to choose the items you want to exclude from detection when running the analysis process. Once you select an object, it will not be detected in all future scanning process.
Step 9 : This step provide various way to customize your settings and also it provides the tool activation details.