Complete Information about EVIL LOCKER Virus
- Name of Threat : EVIL LOCKER Virus
- Type of threat : Ransomware / highly dangerous virus
- Infected Windows PC : It infects numerous versions of Windows OS including Vista, XP, 7, 8 and many others.
- Encryption algorithm use : AES algorithm
- Ransom warning note : HOW_TO_DECRYPT_YOUR_FILES.HTML
- Harmful symptoms : This file-locking malware scans your targeted files by using advance algorithm and alters their end name with .file0locked extension.
- Infiltration methods : Through spam messages, freeware downloads and other fake java scripts.
- Detection tools required : To get back all files and detect these symptoms, try strong virus removal applications.
EVIL LOCKER Virus is classified as a kind of another harmful computer virus. It is very dangerous ransomware virus which can invade on multiple versions of Windows based systems. Once it gets activated successfully, it starts searching your jpeg images, mp4 videos, ebooks and other working documents by using sophisticated AES-algorithm. It makes your vital files totally inaccessible by adding .file0locked extension. The primary focus of this encrypting virus is to disable your system’s functions and corrupts your genuine applications installed on your PC. In addition, EVIL LOCKER Virus injects the virus infected codes to your genuine registry entries to get automatic activate on the system.
In such ways, when your all files are encrypted with its assocauited encryption algorithm, EVIL LOCKER Virus will generate the two different warning note such as HOW_TO_DECRYPT_YOUR_FILES.TXT and HOW_TO_DECRYPT_YOUR_FILES.HTML on your system screen. These two ransom notes are attached with unknown text and html extension used by the cyber criminal’s team for other evil purposes. Besides, when you open these notes, you will notice the unreliable pop-up alerts stating that your personal files are encoded with other advance encryption algorithm. It tries to convinces you that if you do not pay huge amount of money to cyber criminals then your several files will be erased and deleted from the server. Actually, the decryption key provided by the EVIL LOCKER Virus’s authors is not trustworthy, so you cannot unlock your data by using this decryption key. That’s why, you should trust these alerts because it is designed with main motive to extract the confidential details and sends them to hackers without any permission. So, you must delete EVIL LOCKER Virus from your system quickly.