.korea File Ransomware : Threat’s complete profile
- Name of threat : .korea File Ransomware
- Type of threat : Ransomware
- Affected Windows OS : It affects the Windows Vista, XP, 7 and other several versions of Windows computers.
- Vicious symptoms : It changes your file’s end name with ‘.암호화됨 extension’ and displays ransom notifications on your system screen.
- Description Methods : Through spam email messages, dubious web pages.
- Detection tools required : To detect these harmful symptoms, try virus removal programs.
.korea File Ransomware is classified as a kind of dreadful computer infection which comes in the group of ransomware virus. In most cases, it functions as a intrusive file-encrypting malware which can silently infiltrate into your all versions of computer machine. Normally, users have no idea about how and when .korea File Ransomware attacks your entire system. This noxious bug is mainly distribute through lots of junk attachments of emails, shareware bundling packages, using pirated software, clicking undesirable links and other secret tricks. Well, once .korea File Ransomware gets installed, firstly it begins encoding your personal documents and other files with ‘.암호화됨 extension’ and instantly embeds them to every file. When your files gets locked with this korean language extension, it restricts you to re-access your data stored on your internal hard drive.
As soon as .korea File Ransomware encodes your every file then it begins creating such a strange text file known as ‘ReadMe.txt’ that automatically presents as a normal text file on your desktop background. When you click on this text file, you will notice some ransom messages that are written in Korean language. This related alerts asks you to pay the hefty ransom payment to hacker’s team to get primary decryption key. In such situations, please do not try to pay money to .korea File Ransomware’s authors because they can hack your banking transaction information. .korea File Ransomware is intended to extort your money by showing fake warning alerts. So, it is very necessary to remove .korea File Ransomware from your Windows system permanently.